Saturday, January 25, 2014

Highly happy marriages

Wow!  I love this book.  Every time I get to review a book on marriage I jump on the chance to do it.  As I ripped open the package for this book, I begin to read it immediately.  Now this book is not meant to be a "pleasure book."  It is meant to instruct and challenge.  It definitely did that.  But it did not bore or put me to sleep.  Shanti Feldhahn writes in a way to keep you engaged.
Some chapter topics of this book are: Go to bed mad, keep score, boss their feelings around, have factual fantasies, get in over their heads, don't tell it like it is, and don't look to marriage to make you happy.
Obviously those titles are to get you drawn in but they are great chapters and help you think.  This book is also easy to apply to your marriage right now.  If you care about your marriage or if you want to help the marriage of a close friend get the book: Highly happy marriages by Shanti Felhahn.
I recieved this book for free in exchange to an honest review from Waterbrook Multnomah Books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment