Thursday, September 19, 2013

Book Review: Secrets of Dynamic Communication

One of my favorite communicators of all time has written a book called 'Secrets of Dynamic Communication.'  His name is Ken Davis.  this man is funny and knows what he is talking about when it comes to speaking in public.  
As a Pastor i speak in public every week and when I saw this book, i wanted it, so I decided to review it.  What i love about this book is that he takes us on a journey that most people have to go through his SCORRE Conference to get the material.  Not anymore, now you can learn how to be an effective communicator in the pages of this relatively  short book.
My favorite chapter was chapter 12: how to use humor.  This was a very practical chapter that i put in use right away.
I highly recommend this book to pastors, teachers, public speakers.  You will love how practical and user-friendly it is.
I recieved this book for free in exchange with an honest review from Thomas Nelson at booksneeze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment